Thursday, July 1, 2010

SHE’S BACK!

After a harrowing round of hard fought negotiations between my agent and Erin Rewalt's agent an agreement was finally reach. Erin is BACK!!!

That 6’1 defensive-minded, All-Ivy forward has traveled the halls of Tuck, the corporate labyrinth of GE, and the sidelines of William and Mary on a journey that has landed her back home at Dartmouth.

Erin Rewalt ’99 Tuck’04 has returned to Dartmouth as an Assistant Coach. She is a whirlwind of work and fun. She is competent, quick-witted and grounded with a positive ”can do” attitude. Above all she loves the game and this very special program.

Personally, I am delighted to welcome her home. But I know Erin well and I am fastening my seat belt this adventure just picked up speed.

- Coach Wielgus

No comments:

Post a Comment