Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Process Continues

We lost again to Vermont on Wednesday night. We faced an experienced and talented UVM team and they pulled away in the second half.

Okay, I admit I have a hard time losing and we are losing big. But there will be no pity party from me. I am watching some players grow up right in front of my eyes. Sasha Dosenko and Faziah Steen stepped up and competed as they saw significant playing time last night. Overall we are competing better, but we are not  “there” yet.  No sure I have ever been … "there."

Perseverance. That concept is at odds with this here and now world. It is dull and slow … not shiny and sleek. There are no short cuts to perseverance and its journey will be arduous. Those without a vision will never see the finish line. There is no vision without faith. Basically, you have to believe and put one foot in front of the other and get going … one step at a time.

Off to Cincinnati in the morning. Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for following us!

- Coach Wielgus

No comments:

Post a Comment